Tuesday, December 25, 2007

*...

Hey I thought of something that is more pathetic than someone listing their favorite songs or movies on a blog that less than a dozen people will ever read, and exactly zero people will give a damn about. Remember I asked about that a coupla posts before? No? You know this stuff might make more sense if you read the oldest posts first, and work your way up. But hey, your choice.

Anyway, I thought of something. That is more pathetic than someone listing their favorite songs or movies on a blog that less than a dozen people will ever read, and exactly zero people will give a damn about. It's someone listing their favorite songs or movies on a blog that less than a dozen people will ever read, and exactly zero people will give a damn about, and misspelling every other word. I mean, I'm being spell-checked right now. Apparently, 'spell-checked' is spelt correctly.
And 'spelt' isn't. I've looked it up, and 'spelt' is actually correct. It's in the dictionary. But whatever.

Once, I think it was on Fark, someone commented: "Doh! Mispelled 'bus'. Oh well." Instead of replying "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MISSPELL 'BUS'!!?!??" (I couldn't see the original post he was referring to), I chose to point out that he had also misspelled 'misspelled'. I did not suggest he refrain from procreation. Should I have?

Nah, he won't be able to figure out how it's done anyway.

No comments: