Sunday, December 27, 2015

ChriBlo '15

Christmas blog! I almost forgot to Christmas blog.

Christ (no relation), I am like an insecure teenager when it comes to women. Also in many other areas, but that's not the point. A random woman kissed me last week (I know, I can't believe it either! I probably made it up), and I was a mess for several days afterward. Should I call her? (No.) Should I text her? (Yes.) Will she answer? (No.) Should I text her again? Ugh whatever. Yes.

Honestly, I don't care. I'm a grown-up. I get crazy nervous, but it's more out of habit than anything else. I'm not desperate or lonely. I just look that way.

But the body goes tense. The mind overcompensates. I know exactly what not to think about, and I try not to think about it. Easy peasy. I've been like an amused bystander, watching my brain try not to make a big deal out of something it knows is not a big deal. Went on for days. Amazing.

I don't have a lot of experience with women, in case you were wondering.

But on the other hand, at least I have something to blog about.

No comments: